Inloggen  |  Registreren
LUSCINIA, THE INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S CHOIR OF THE HAGUE IS LOOKING FOR A NEW CONDUCTOR!
  • Gepost op: vrijdag 22 juni 2018 om 22:06    direct link
    We are Luscinia; an open and active women’s choir who share a love of singing.

Our numbers are relatively small (around 25-30), and our singers come from all over the world. Our repertoire consists of international pop, musical and jazz songs such as "I've got you under my skin", "Summertime", "Take me to church" and "Bring him home". We sing 3 - 6 part harmony, accompanied by our own piano player.

We are a mix of locals and expats, which means a relatively large membership turnover. We host 2 yearly concerts (Christmas and summer concert) and are booked for about 3 concerts per year. We offer a competitive remuneration.

We are looking for an energetic and upbeat conductor who can motivate and guide us. Ideally, you will also help us improve our singing and performance.

Our ideal conductor:
    - has a relevant background and conducting experience
    - is fluent in English
    - has a good sense of fun
    - is available on Monday evenings from 19.30 to 21.30h in the Statenkwartier in The Hague
    - can handle 30 international women
    An added plus would be if you can arrange music as well.

Interested? Take a look at www.lusciniachoir.com. Or come and watch us during our summer concert on 1st July at De Staat, Scheveningen beach!

For more details, or to apply contact us at:
    lusciniachoir@gmail.com
    06 18050174 (Reineke Ponsioen, Chair)
    Please apply before 1st August; we aim to arrange for meetings in person with the Luscinia board on Monday 27 August.